Custom-built, modern, vibrant, child and family-friendly.
Our rooms are available to hire for talking therapies
If you’re looking for a calming space to practice, CAYP Psychology is offering an excellent opportunity for you to rent one of our consultation suites.
In hiring one of our suites, you will have access to:
- A large and spacious consultation suite – there are three available
- Comfortable and modern furniture, including sofas, chairs, desks and adjustable lighting, in acoustic frosted-glass partitioned rooms, designed to ensure substantial natural light without compromising on confidentiality.
- Superfast fibre broadband
- Access to Wi-Fi colour laser printing
- Storage space on shelves and filing cabinets
- Access to our online room booking system
- A welcoming and friendly reception area
- Tea / coffee / biscuits for you and your clients
- Card and payment machines can be left in reception
- A private entrance at the back of the building should a higher level of privacy be necessary
- The building is monitored by CCTV for security purposes only.
Rental opportunities include:
- Full-time: One consultation suite will be yours 24/7, and no one else will have access. You will have your own keys to the building.
- Part time – day rate: One consultation suite will be yours from 8am to 9pm on at least one day per week
- Part time – ½ day rate: One consultation suite will be yours from 8am to 1pm, 1pm to 6pm, or 6pm-9pm on at least one day per week
- Part time – minimum rate: One consultation suite will be yours for a period of 3 hours, on at least one day per week.
Subject to availability; Prices are available upon request
For more information, please do be in touch: email@example.com
Many therapists use our rooms
My name is Julie Greenwood; I am BACP Accredited Counsellor and Systemic Family Practitioner. My private practice is called Support in Grief and I offer bespoke pre & post bereavement counselling for children and families.
A grieving child/young person can feel confused and scared about their overwhelming feelings and intrusive thoughts. I provide grief psycho education to aid an understanding of their grieving journey. I support and help the natural grieving process flow in the child’s individual way. I help them with the acceptance of the death and adjust living their life without their loved one.
I offer family sessions as a death can have a huge impact on families grief directly and indirectly; disruption of family routines and the loss of the emotional availability of a parent. I help the family enhance communication and reduce relational conflict between parents and adolescents. Communication is one key area of family relationship breakdown after a death
A bereaved child/young person or family may be “stuck” in their grieving process or has become a way of life, unable to move forward through their grief. Unexpected bereavement, suicide and traumatic deaths can be further complicated for children and young people and families.
I offer face to face sessions at CAYP Psychology, in the family’s home, school or hospice.
Hi all, I am Ch’maine Robinson, a Manchester based Counsellor & Psychotherapist. I am pleased to have built my services and private practice over the last two years, practicing to the wider public for the last four years.
I am experienced in working with areas such as: GAD, anxiety, trauma, low-self esteem, shame, grief, depression, attachment, dissociation, panic disorders, family issues, stress, phobias, separation
Day, evening and weekend sessions can be offered according to appointment. Please email/ phone/ text. A response will be given on the day or within 24 hours.